Subscribe Us

header ads

Lockdown Fashion Inspiration: 6 Fashion Ideas from Mercy Aigbe's Outfit

Being a Fashionista is not as easy as people think. Personally, I have been certain of this from the struggles I had mixing colors back in high school which ultimately lead me to choose Music over Fine Art. Your fashion and style say a lot about your fashion sense and this we know is slightly inspired by fashionistas you look up to and fashion designers that take out time to cave out perfect color combo and styles to match and fit your skin and body altogether.



Most people argue they don't look up to anyone for Fashion inspiration, but this we know is a lie because oftentimes when they surf through their Facebook timeline or Instagram feeds, they take screenshots of particular celebrity's style. Today, we will start a series that reveals some Nigerian celebrities, who are fashion inspiration to many and how they translate to an individual's everyday clothing?

While writing this post, I asked a friend who her Nigerian celebrity fashion inspiration is, and she said Mercy Aigbe.

When I ask her why Mercy? She responded. To be honest I really don’t know. She simply gives me confident vibes with whatever she wears. Her style is mixed with everyday trends and she just has a classy look to her which I find to be so attractive. Sometimes she occasionally wears styles combination you wouldn’t think to wear and a second look will only give you thought about how that combo will look on you. This I love about her and translates to my everyday clothing as well. Whenever I'm out shopping or picking out my outfit I just want something classy and trendy.

This takes us to outfits worn by Mercy Aigbe, which can inspire your Fashion idea today: 










Most people have their yellow wears and simply don't know what it goes with, well mercy got you covered on that, I belief this is the confident vibe my friend mentioned earlier. A Fashion Sunday outfit idea.


Post a Comment

0 Comments